The best knee doctor in Santa Ana – Dr. Howard Marans – treats damage to any of the structures of the knee – from minor to severe. After Dr. Marans compiles your activity level, he will perform a physical examination and diagnostic testing to determine the root cause of your knee pain. Then, the Doctor will design a customized treatment plan to alleviate your symptoms in the quickest and most cost-effective way.
Best Knee Doctor Treatment
The best knee treatment outcomes depend on:
- Accurate diagnosis of the cause of pain
- Complete explanation of treatment options
- Assessing every patient’s expectations from treatment
- Precise execution of treatment plan – open reduction/internal fixation surgery or arthroscopic surgery
The Knee Doctor
The knee is the principal weight-bearing joint supporting one’s body weight. At OCOrthopedic+ in Santa Ana, patients have easy access to a vast array of knee injury physical therapy treatment modalities.
The knee is susceptible to many injuries/conditions.
- Awkward movements resulting in ACL tears
- Hard falls
- Sudden twists or pivots
- Excessive force or blows
- Overuse or repetitive motion
- Inflammatory conditions and degenerative conditions
Common knee injuries/conditions
- Arthritis in the knee
- Dislocated kneecap
- Bursitis in the knee
- Knee ligament injuries
- Meniscus tears
- Runner’s knee
- Knee fractures
Knee symptoms vary based on the degree of injury or stage of medical condition.
- Pain is first indicator of injury or disease (degenerative condition)
- Pain is a red flag when it does not subside over time
- Simple knee movements may exacerbate pain
- Knee swelling is indicative of extra pressure on the knee
- Difficulty standing or balancing with full weight
- Redness or tenderness to the touch around the knee cap area
Orthopedic Surgery Protocol
As an experienced orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Marans begins with a precise diagnosis.
- Medical history
- Patient history of activity
- Physical examination
- Non-surgical therapies
Education and Credentials
Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Howard Marans, has the education and clinical experience to correct your knee injury.
- Orthopedic Residency at the University of Toronto
- Fellowship at Toronto’s Orthopedic and Arthritic Hospital
- The Doctor completed his Sports Medicine studies at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia
OC Orthopedics+ Offers:
- Clinical experience and excellence
- Cost-effective surgical treatment
- Compassionate care
- Rapid and permanent recovery
Best Knee Doctor in Santa Ana
To have your knee pain treated cost-effectively, schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Howard Marans at his state-of-the-art clinic in Santa Ana, CA. Please click the icon below – or – call 714.979.8981.